(Same as for the Dark Side Of The Fire Look)
About Face Pigment - Lack Of Sanity
About Face Pigment - Heart Of Stone
About Face Pigment - Blame The Rain
About Face Pigment - Touched By Truth
Avon Colortrend Pencil Play Eyeliner - Brown
Avon Colortrend Pencil Play Eyeliner - White
Avon Superfull Mascara - Black
Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Mint Breeze
LIPSRimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Coffee Shimmer
Avon Glazewear Lipgloss - Brown Sugar
- Apply the face stuff the same as i've done in the Dark Side Of The Fire look.
- Apply Mint Breeze all over the lids, blending lightly to create a waterproof base. Layer Heart of Stone lightly on the outer lid, blending only a little, going up to the crease.
- Lack Of Sanity should be applied in two thin layers across the inner and centre of the lid, going just upto the crease. Blame the rain should gently be blended on the inner corner, above the crease and on the lower lash line. Touched By Truth goes just on the brow bone and should gently overlap blame the rain above the crease.
- Line the top and lower lash lines thickly with the brown pencil, creating big cat eyes with just a little flick, following the lower lash line and extending it. Line the waterline with the white pencil if wanted. Two coats of mascara to finish the eyes.
- Using a lip brush, thinly layer the coffee lipstick onto the lips, blending well to help set the staying power of the lipstick. Another coat should be added onto the bottom lip to give a little bit more definition (if your top lip is larger, apply the second coat there instead). Dot a little bit of the gloss onto the middle of the lips and gently blend towards the inner portion of the lips. Done!
Thanks to everyone who visits my humble little blog. I'll always be willing to help anyone who perhaps gets stuck on ideas or likes to challenge others to do certain looks. Heck, if you just want to chat, email me at Briodmun@hotmail.com. I'll be waiting!
SONG TO CHECK OUT
System Of A Down - Holy Mountains (2005 Hypnotize)