Products used (left to right)
E.L.F All Over Cover Stick - Fair
Avon Personal Match Mineral Makeup - Ivory
Avon Colortrend Roll N Glow Eyeshadow - Silver Shimmer
Avon Cynthia Rowley Blush - Peony Pink
Avon Invisible Light Concealer - Light
Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer - Blonde
Avon Colortrend Pretty Eye Stix - Peach Nectar
Avon Cynthia Rowley Eyeshadow Quad - Plum Orchid
Avon Colortrend Shimmer Liner - Gold Shimmer
Avon Colortrend Shimmer Liner - Violet Bloom
Avon Colortrend Liquid Liner - Jet Black
Avon Colortrend Plump Out Mascara - Black
Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick (Shimmer) - Frozen Rose
- Buff foundation all over face, to get a smooth base. Apply the cover stick over spots, and the invisible light concealer under eye area, as you need light to reflect from dark circles and a matte natural cover over spots and marks. Gently fill in brows using the glimmersticks definer, softening and smudging the pencil with an angled brow brush, to create a natural look.
- Suck in cheeks making cheekbones prominent. Place a very small amount of blush directly under the cheekbones, naturally following the contour. To create a very small but noticeable highlight, roll the silver shimmer over the top of your cheekbones. Take a thin fan brush and gently blend the two colours. Buff the powder over face. If you ever have any blemishes that concealer just cannot cover, then always take a mineral foundation and build layers of cover over the blemish BEFORE the blush stage. If even more cover is needed, foil the makeup with a large flat eyeshadow brush and smooth over the area.
- For the eyes, roll a layer of the peach nectar over the lid upto the crease, no higher. Then take the second eyeshadow from the palette and brush all over the peach nectar. Take the last eyeshadow and blend on the outer 1/3 of the lid. Don't be tempted to go above the crease, or outwards, stick to your eyelid! Take the first gold shadow and place on inner 1/3 of lid and below browbone as a highlight. Finally, take the third shadow and blend into the dark purple on the outer crease, and gradually gradiate outwards to create a gentle smokey eye. Remember to foil and line the lower lash line.
- Immediately take the black liner and gently dot along the outer 1/3 of the top lash line. Take violet bloom and line both the outer 1/2 of the lower lash line and the middle of the top lash line. Get the gold liner and dot along the inner 1/2 of the lower lash line and make a thin line along the inner top 1/3 lash line. Curl lashes and sweep a good 2/3 coats of mascara, working the lashes outwards. You can, of course, line the waterline, white for day, black for night time, but that's up to your mood.
- Finish off with a good lip balm and a few coats of frozen rose, best if you apply one coat, pat lips gently with a tissue, then apply a second coat for a richer colour with a longer lasting power.
SONG TO CHECK OUT
Deftones - Root (1995 Adrenaline)