Products used (left to right)
Avon Soft Matte Mousse Makeup - Nude
E.L.F All Over Cover Stick - Fair
M.A.C Brow Shader - Auburn/Malt
Avon Colortrend Lip And Cheek Tint - Petal Pink
The Color Workshop - Pressed Bronzer Powder
Avon Personal Match Mineral Makeup - Ivory
EYESAbout Face Pigment - Elves Rule
About Face Pigment - Pinch Of Magic
About Face Pigment - Kitty Kat
About Face Pigment - Snow Capped
Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Lilac Ice
Avon Colortrend Plump Out Mascara - Black
Avon Colortrend Pencil Play Eyeliner - White
Avon Colortrend Glow On Liner - Shimmer Silver
Avon Colortrend Liquid Liner - Jet Black
LIPSRimmel Vinyl Lipgloss - Crystal Clear
Avon Colortrend Heart Shaped Lipstick - Berry Blissful
- Lightly buff some foundation over skin.. use only a small amount, as i'm trying to execute a summer light coverage. Conceal wherever needed with the mousse makeup and the elf cover stick. Fill in brows, and rub a little of the cream blush onto the apples of the cheeks, making sure to blend out evenly. From under the cheekbones down to the jawline, contour the face with a dark bronzing powder to set the look. Buff your usual face powder wherever needed.
- Use the Lilac Ice pencil all over the lid to the browbone for a base. Using your pinky finger, gently blend until you get a light coverage like so.
- Get Elves Rule and layer it onto the middle 1/3 of lids. Then gently blend Pinch of Magic over the inner 1/3 of lids and above crease lightly to achieve this sort of look.
- Apply Kitty Kat onto the outer 1/3 of lid, gently blending outwards towards the brow bone. Swish a little Snow Capped under brow bones. Gently line the top lash line with the black liner, starting off with a very thin line, and ending up with a medium sized flick off to the side of the eye. Take the silver liner and follow up onto the lower lash line, again, flicking off underneath the black flick. Put white pencil on the waterline, and coat lashes with black mascara.
- Add a layer or two of the lipstick and small coat of clear lipgloss to finish it off.
If you managed to achieve this look then comment, send pics, etc. Have a request, question, or just want to chat? Mail it to me at Briodmun@hotmail.com and i'll answer it. Guarantee.
Clutch - When Vegans Attack (2007 From Beale Street To Oblivion)