Lmao sorry about the name.. not very interesting, but it fits.. i guess. Anyway the humidity is high, i'm waiting for my cash so i can buy some more stuff, but it looks like its going to be stormy later. Grr i hate this weather. Enjoy!
Products Used (Left to Right)
Avon Anew Foundation - Nude
Avon Personal Match Mineral Makeup - Ivory
M.A.C Brow Shader - Auburn/Malt
E.L.F All Over Cover Stick - Fair
E.L.F Healthy Glow All Over Bronzer - Luminance
About Face Blush Powder - Seeing Stars
Custom Brow Gel - Nude
Avon Liquid Liner - Sea Green
Avon Colortrend Pencil Play Eyeliner - Turquoise
Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Surf
About Face Pigment - Shards Of Glass
About Face Pigment - Art Of Noise
About Face Pigment - Chasing Mystery
About Face Pigment - Moral Enemy
About Face Pigment - Snow Capped
Boots No.17 Limited Edition Lip Palette
- Buff over the anew foundation with a large foundation brush. Whilst leaving it to set, mix a few blobs of some of your normal moisturiser with a teaspoon or two of the mineral face powder, stirring until you get a paste. Smooth that over your face with a smaller foundation brush, creating a smooth canvas. Any really bad spots/under eye circles with your regular concealer. Fill in brows and set with gel.
- Buff Seeing stars just under your natural cheekbones, blending up to the temples. Layer the Luminance powder over cheekbones to create a stunning natural highlight.
- Smother your lids with the surf eye pencil, creating a smooth base for your look. Don't blend! You want to achieve a shape similar to this one.
- Now foil a few coats of Chasing Mystery all over the lids and lower lash line, covering the base completely, keeping the rough shape so you end up with something like this..
- Grab Art of Noise and be prepared for some fall out. Basically, don't go layering it all on at once, use thin layers at a time until you get the desired look. Take a medium sized brush and place the colour in a C shape on the outer lid to define the sockets. Blend it upwards and outwards, until you're close to the brow bone. Touch up the lower lash line by placing a small bit of colour on the outer lower lash line.
- Now we need to lighten the look up a little. Take Moral Enemy and gently blend it onto the inner lid, inner lower lash line and above the crease.. working into Art of Noise and upto the brow bone. Then take Snow Capped and lightly dust it under the brows and blend into Moral Enemy so you end up with a more blended, professional look.
- Take some mixing medium (or water) and mush a little Shards Of Glass to get a thin paste. Smooth it along your top lash line, keeping close to the lashes as possible. Make the smallest of flicks at the end. Now take the Sea Green liquid liner and line the lower lash line , joining up with the black flick.
- Finally for the eyes, line the waterline with the turquoise pencil and add a few thick coats of the black mascara (making sure to brush it out with a lash comb) to finish this baby off!
- For the lips, take the LE palette and use the lip scrub, lip balm and lip plumper to prep the lips so they look big a adorable. Next, using a large lip brush, layer a thick coat of the Peony pink gloss onto the top and bottom lips. Dab lips onto a bit of tissue paper and add another layer to set. All done!
SONG TO CHECK OUT
Firewind - Falling To Pieces (2006 Allegiance)