Products used (left to right)
Avon Soft Matte Mousse Makeup - Nude
E.L.F All Over Cover Stick - Fair
M.A.C Brow Shader - Auburn/Malt
Avon Cynthia Rowley Blush - Peony Pink
Avon Personal Match Mineral Makeup - Ivory
The Color Workshop - Pressed Bronzer Powder
Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Creamy Ice
Avon Colortrend Eye Contact Eyeshadow Duo - Snow Storm
About Face Pigment - Can't Hide From Karma
Barry M Dazzle Dust - No.85 Neon Pink
Barry M Eye Kohl - No.23 Hot Pink
Avon Colortrend Eye Kohl - Black
Boots No.17 Ultimate Volume Mascara - Black
Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner - Pink Bouquet
Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mousse Lipstick - Crushed Rose
- Apply foundation and concealer as usual, making sure to fill in brows straight afterwards. Gently pat a little pink blush onto the lower part of your cheekbones, radiating outwards. Buff a little bronzer under cheekbones upto the jawline and along the brow bone and hairline. Dust powder where needed.
- Smooth some of the big colour eye pencil all over the lid, up to the brow bone. Smudge with ring finger to soften the base.
- Take a medium eye brush and cover the entire inner 1/3 of lid, and well as the inner and mid crease with the pink so it looks a little like so.
- Take the purple and cover the rest of the lid, flicking outwards above the crease. Smooth some of the grey from the snow storm duo over the outer lid, gradiating towards the brow bone. White to highlight and thats the eyeshadow done!
- Line the inner tearduct, and inner lower lash line with the pink kohl. Using the black kohl, line the outer lower lash line, the outer 1/3 of the top lid, and well as the waterline, creating a high drama flick. Huge lashings of black mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.
- Finish the look off by lining our natural lipline and layering delish coats of the crushed rose lippie all over.. Brilliant!
SONG TO CHECK OUT
Moonspell - Scorpion Flower (2008 Night Eternal)